Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 11 December 2015

My All Time Favourite Bath Duo


Lush Cosmetics' products make quite a regular appearance here on my blog because as most of you will already know, I have well and truly become a Lush addict over the past two years! There is nothing I enjoy more than treating myself to a colourful and delicious smelling bath in the evening after a long day at work. Not only does it relax me but it also allows me to have some quiet time to myself in order to reflect on my day. 

Two of my favourite products that I like to use as part of my pamper routine are The Comforter Bubble Bar and the matching Shower Cream. I love them both individually as well but they work even better in conjunction with each other! The scent of The Comforter is a sweet blackcurrant smell - reminiscent of a Fruit Pastilles ice lolly that I used to have when I was younger. It is just soooo yummy! The main ingredients used to create both products are cassis absolute, bergamont oil and cypress oil. 

The bubble bar creates lots of lovely bubbles when you crumble a piece of it under a running tap. It turns your bath water a gorgeous pink colour, which makes the experience even more girly and enjoyable! One thing I love about The Comforter is that is much bigger in size than most of Lush's other bubble bars, which means that you get plenty of baths out of one bar - which is great considering that it only costs £4.95!

Similarly, the matching shower cream lathers up really well and a little bit of product goes a long way. In the past, I have only purchased a mini 100g bottle and that lasts me for at least a month. Therefore, this time I went for the next size up (250g,) so I am sure that this bottle will last me for absolutely ages too! Unlike most of Lush's shower products, The Comforter has a creamy formula instead of being a regular shower gel, which means that is a way more moistursing for your skin. I also love how the scent lingers for hours on both my skin and in my bathroom, purely because I can just never get enough of this lovely sweet yet fruity scent!

If you haven't tried either of these products yet and you're a huge fan of Lush or you love sugary scents, then I would highly recommend this duo to you! If you do check them out, please let me know what you think of them by leaving a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment