Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 12 October 2015

This Years Best Soap & Glory Gifts!


I am one of the biggest fans and advocates of Soap & Glory's entire bath & body range, I love their products so much and I always have one of the body butters on the go - seriously, their scents are addictive! So, you can imagine that every year, I am always excited to see what Christmas gift sets that they have on offer. Boots always have such a lovely display of S&G's presents and they are already out on the shelves (even if we are still over two months away from December 25th!) Therefore, even if it is a little early to start dedicating blog posts to all things Christmas related, I wanted to show you the best of this years selection in case you want to get in a little early!

Crazy Sexy Kohl - £14.00
I have never tried any of Soap & Glory's eyeliners but I have heard some great things about them during my time as a blogger. This little set contains 5 pencils from their Smoulder Kohl range in the shades Superblack, Cocoa Bean, Blue My Mind, Grapevine and Aquabat (three of which are exclusive to this set only!)

Well I'll Be Glammed - £40.00
This gorgeous set contains eight of S&G's most popular make-up products, as well as three mini brushes to apply them with. This kit has pretty much everything you would need for a stunning daytime or night time look - from bronzer, to lip gloss and everything inbetween! This is a must have for any beauty enthusiast in my opinion. 

Bright & Bubbly - £10.00
This nifty little gift set contains miniatures of some of the brands most iconic items; Clean On Me, Hand Food, Scrub Of Your Life and The Righteous Butter. All four of these lovely products have S&G's original 'Pink' scent, plus you get a pink body polisher too. Just think of what a lovely pamper session you could have with this set!

Get A Smooth On - £35.00
This has got to be my favourite gifts from the bunch for one reason only... all of the products inside have the Sugar Crush scent, which is my all time fave S&G fragrance. It is the most amazing combination of sweet lime and brown sugar (it's almost good enough to eat.) This set includes a body butter, a body wash, a body mist and one of my holy grail items, their body scrub.

The Righteous Butter Drum - £5.00
This is such a great stocking filler to give to any beauty junkie! The Righteous Butter is one of Soap & Glory's most renowned products and with good reason, as it is extremely moisturising and rich. This present also resembles a Christmas decoration, so you could also hang it on your tree for an extra-cute touch if you wanted to! 

Belle Of The Ball - £12.00
Last but not least is this adorable giant bauble containing four products from the Smoothie Star range, which smells like vanilla, almond and pistachio (my second favourite scent behind Sugar Crush.) Similarly to the Bright & Bubbly set mentioned above, it has a hand cream, a body wash, a body scrub and a body buttercream to give your skin a real treat!

So, those are this years best gift sets from Soap & Glory in my opinion! I think that there are some really cute design concepts within the range and I am hoping to receive at least one of these gorgeous sets myself. Remember that Boots have a 3 for 2 deal on all their festive pressies, so be sure to take full advantage of it if you want to treat either yourself or your loved ones to a good old pamper this year!

2 comments:

  1. Well I know what I'm asking for this Christmas! I have had a few of these in the past and I loved them! You can't beat their body wash, it lasts months!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Stacey, the shower gels in particular last forever! Thank you for reading, i hope you do end up getting one of their sets :) xx

      Delete