Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 18 September 2015

Yet Another Mini Boots Haul!


Yet again, I have another mini Boots haul for you all! As per usual, I found myself pacing up and down the aisles putting item upon item in my basket. Of course, this happens on a fairly regular basis for me but I surprisingly haven't bought myself to anything new in a while now (shock horror!) I have only found myself picking up some essentials here and there, rather than discovering new products. However, I decided to treat myself to a few bits and bobs in celebration of starting my new job last week! 

Firstly, I picked up a Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Nail Polish (£6.99) in the shade 'Nude Now.' One of my favourite nudes from China Glaze has sadly dried up and now I have finally found a replacement for it. I have always loved both the formulation and the brush of Sally Hansen products, so I'm sure I'm going to love this one just as much. In the photograph above, the shade seems to look quite peachy and bright but in real life it is waaaay more subtle and nude in colour, I can assure you!

Then, another shade called caught my eye called 'Street Flair,' which is from the new Miracle Gel range (£9.99.) I am really into muted and understated colours right now - especially as we are entering into autumn - so, I just had to have it! I also purchased the matching top coat to go with it, which also cost £9.99. I love the look of glossy gel nails but I hate how hard they are to remove, so this range seems like the perfect fit for me. I cannot wait to apply this shade and see how long it lasts, so I will be sure to report back on my blog soon!

I also decided to pick up another shade of Bourjois' Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick (£8.99) called 'Don't Pink Of It.' I already have three other colours from the range in my collection (Frambourjoise, Beau Brun & Personne ne Rouge,) so you can tell that I am in love with this formula! I wanted to purchase a more wearable shade wasn't too vivid and was appropriate for wearing during the day time and I think this nude-y pink is just perfect for that.

Lastly, as well the products I treated myself to above, I needed to pick up another bottle of my hold grail foundation; Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid Foundation (£7.99.) This foundation is barely spoken about online and it is extremely under-rated but I love it and have done for years now! 'Ivory' is the absolute perfect match for me, as it is the second lightest shade in the range that is yellow-toned rather than pink-toned. It blends seamlessly, is very buildable and gives a gorgeous satin finish to my skin. The only thing that I am slightly concerned about is the 'new formula' sticker on this new bottle, so I hope I still adore it just as much as I did before and fingers crossed that it hasn't changed too much.

So, there you have it guys, those are the five new products that I picked up in Boots! What do you think? Have you tried any of these products before? What have you hauled lately? Let me know, as always, by leaving a comment in the box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment