Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Approaching Autumn


Now that we have entered into September, our summer is well and truly over! Although, autumn time doesn't officially begin here in the UK until the 23rd of September. This makes me extremely sad as I much prefer the hotter months of the year, however, I am really excited about some of the fall fashion trends that are circulating on the high street at the moment! I am obsessed with all things burgundy, khaki green and tan coloured at the moment as you can probably tell by my picks in this post. I am also loving suede and tassels right now, which are obviously one of the two biggest up and coming trends this year!

I am looking to add some of these colours and textures into my wardrobe soon and so today, I thought that I would make a little list of some of the items that I am lusting after. There are some really affordable and timeless pieces out there right now and these are some of my favourites;


So, those are some of the best pieces that I have seen so far on the high street this autumn! What is your favourite item that I have included in this post? What trends are you going to be rocking as we transition into this new season? As always, let me know by leaving a comment down below!

2 comments:

  1. That river island handbag is sooo gorgeous and the perfect shade for Autumn :) xx

    ReplyDelete