Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 14 August 2015

My Sephora Wishlist: Gift Sets

Hi guys, I hope that you've all had a great week and welcome back to yet another installment of my Sephora Wishlist series! One of the main things that Sephora are renound for besides being a beauty lovers dream destination their gift & value sets. I always see various YouTubers, especially Glam Life Guru (Tati Westbrook,) reviewing these sets and raving about them as you get to try many high end products for a really amazing price - you even get the odd full-sized product too! So today, I thought that I would share with you the sets that have well and truly caught my eye! Furthermore, here are the six sets on my current wishlist; 


As you can see, these sets are not only full of amazing luxury products but they are also excellent value for money too. My favourite set out of the six is definitely 'Give Me Some Lip' because I am the biggest lip product addict going - I can never get enough! Which gift set has caught your eye? What is your favourite product from Sephora? Please let me know by leaving a comment down below and be sure to check back soon to see another edition of my Sephora series!

No comments:

Post a Comment