Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 3 August 2015

My Monthly Favourites - July 2015

Hi guys, I'm back again with another dose of monthly favourites for you all! July went by in the blink of an eye with me as I had lots of special occasions and events to attend this month. I have been loving a lot of new products lately, as well as a few old favourites too, so it was hard to whittle down which products made the cut this time! However, as always, I have chosen five wonderful items to share with all of you today. So, let's get going!

Even though I mentioned this product in last months favourites, I just had to mention it again - that's how much of a favourite it actually is! My gorgeous friend Chloe works for MAC and she bought me the cult 'Soft & Gentle' for my birthday back in May. Every time I wear this on the tops of cheekbones, I have the most amazing and dramatic glow ever. My highlight feels well and truly on fleek (insert Jaclyn Hills's #highlightonfleek hashtag here!) If you do not already have this product, it is definitely a must have!

If you've ever had a problem with the texture of your skin, these pads from Nip+Fab are a necessary step in your skincare routine! After using some kind of balm cleanser to remove any dirt and make-up on my skin, I follow up with one of these pads. The glycolic acid within these pads are a great exfoliant and its much better than using a harsh scrub on your skin! I have really noticed a difference after using this product for about three weeks now and those pesky little annoying bumps that I used to get on my forehead are almost gone. I will most certainly be repurchasing these pads again once I run out!

Next up is an old favourite of mine that I recently re-discovered in my stash of body lotions. This addition from Garnier has been a saviour for me this month! Lately, I have been struggling with a few super dry patched on the bottom halves of my legs and this product has really helped to hydrate them. Not only is this lotion specifically formulated for very dry skin but it contain shea butter, which we all know is a great moisturising agent! Plus, it sinks in so quickly and leaves a lovely sheen on my legs too - which is a great added bonus!

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you would know that a recently won a competition and received a £100 Feel Unique voucher! One of the items that I decided to pick up was this stunning single eyeshadow from Urban Decay. I had seen so many swatches online of the Moondust range and let's face it, I cannot resist anything glittery! So, I opted for the shade Moonspoon which is an amazing silver colour. This glitter really takes a smokey eye to the next level and adds that little extra glamour for a night out on the town!

Last but certainly not least is another product that I picked up using my Feel Unique voucher. For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to own a Yves Saint Laurent lipstick as they just feel so luxurious and fancy! To ensure that I got a lot of use out of it, I went for 'Nude In Private,' which as you can imagine is an everyday nude colour. I absolutely love that it can be paired with any make-up look and as the name suggests, it adds a lovely shimmery shine to my lips too. The formulation is top-notch as well, as it glides onto my lips so effortlessly. As I knew I would be, I am very impressed with the quality of this lipstick and I'm hoping that I can start growing my YSL collection from now on!

So, those are my July favourites done and dusted! I have loved using all of these products so much and I'm sure that I will continue to love them throughout August too. Have you tried out any of these products before? What have your beauty favourites been this month? Let me know yours by leaving a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment