Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Saturday 25 July 2015

My Sephora Wishlist: Contour


Hi guys, I hope that you're all having a wonderful weekend so far and welcome back to the fifth part of my 'Sephora Wishlist' series! I first started this series a few months back when I realised how much I loved trawling the Sephora site, even though I live in the UK where we do not actually have Sephora stores. I have chosen to focus on contouring for this installment of the series as I have been obsessed with using my NARS bronzer to chisel out my cheekbones at the moment! Some may say that contouring is a trend that is on its way out due to the new 'strobing' obsession that is slowly filtering in but I believe that it is well and truly here to stay! So with that in mind, here are some contouring product that are firmly on my wishlist;


Furthermore, I have heard such great things about some of the items featured above. Out of all of them, I think the products I would like to own most are the Smashbox sticks or the cult Anastasia palette! Do you like the contouring trend? What are your favourite products to use to achieve a perfectly chiseled look? Let me know your recommendations by leaving a comment down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment