Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 26 June 2015

Festival Fever At Miss Selfridge!


Calling all festival-goers, I have just the offer for you! Miss Selfridge currently have a brilliant 20% off of all of their festival clothing and accessories (just enter the code 'FESTIVALFUN' at the checkout) - so why not grab yourself a brand spanking new outfit for V Fest, Reading & Leeds or wherever you are going this summer! I am a big lover of music and I have been to a few festivals in my time - you cannot beat the vibe and the atmosphere there! Plus, Festival fashion is really fun to wear because there are no limits, absolutely anything goes! So with that in mind, I just had to share this promotion with you. There are a lot of great pieces within the range and I have picked out a few of my favourites to share with you all today! 


So guys, those are my top picks from Miss Selfridge's festival fever range! What item is your favourite? Will you be making a cheeky order on their website? Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you will be going to any festivals this year and what styles you will be rocking!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too Jennie, it's so gorgeous and I love the tassels - perfect for festivals! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the dress! So retro!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's such a beautiful shape too :) xx

      Delete
  3. i love festival fashion! you picked some gorgeous pieces! x

    bcky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Becky! Thank you, I'm glad you liked them :) xx

      Delete