Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Mini Spring Beauty Haul


Hi guys. It's been ages since I last did a good old-fashioned mini beauty haul but today I am rectifying that! This morning, I headed off to town in order to have a little browse in both Boots and The Body Shop. There are so many great products being released at the moment and I had so much fun looking around - I came out with a hand full of swatches, classic beauty blogger style! I didn't go crazy but I did get a few bits that I wanted to share with you all today. So, let's get started!

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - £12.00
I have been using the cleansing oil from this same range for quite a while now but I am now close to running out. I was going to repurchase it, however, I decided to pick up the butter version instead to see how it compares. There was a tester of it in the store and from what I could tell, it's a gorgeous texture. I can't wait to use it for the first time tonight to remove my make-up - I'll be sure to let you know how I get on!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Beau Brun - £8.99
I already have two other shades from this range and I absolutely love them, they are definitely some of the best lip products from the drugstore in my opinion. I love the formula, the finish and the longevity of them! I decided to pick up this dark nude, brown shade à la Kylie Jenner as I don't own any other colours like this in my lipstick collection.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude - £3.99
I have seen so many people rave about how wearing a nude eyeliner on your waterline really opens up your eyes and makes you appear way more awake than you actually are! I have heard that this one from Rimmel is really popular and I'm looking forward to adding this new simple step into my make-up routine.

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Addiciton - £3.99
Similarly to the Rouge Edition Velvet above, I have been wanting to try out the whole Kylie Jenner lip trend for a while now and I wanted to experiment with some drugstore alternatives to see if it suits me before I bit the bullet and by MAC's 'Velvet Teddy.' I have heard a lot of great things about Rimmel's lip liners, so I picked up this gorgeous shade called 'Addiction.'

That's it for my mini beauty haul! I'm really happy with all of my new purchases and I cannot wait to start using them immediately. I'll make sure to come back and review the products properly once I have tested them out. What do you think of what I picked up? What have you purchased beauty wise recently? Let me know by leaving a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. The cleanser sounds stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I hope I love it as much as the oil :) x

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try that cleanser for a while now, I've heard really good things about it :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it last night and it was lovely. You should definitely give it a go :) xx

      Delete