Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 22 September 2014

The 'I Heart Fall' Tag


Now that it is officially autumn here in the UK, I thought it was only right that I did the 'I Heart Fall' tag today. As I always say when I complete a tag here on my blog, I really enjoy doing them as I feel that they allow my followers to get to know me a little better and take a peek into my personality and my likes/dislikes. Many bloggers and YouTubers have done this tag but I got the questions from Beautycrush's video (watch here.) So, lets get right to the questions!

1. Favorite fall lip product?
I love wearing dark lip products during autumn. A few of my favourites are Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Crush and Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dark Knight Water-loops! They are both gorgeous berry shades that a perfect for this time of year.

2. Favorite fall nail polish?
I love wearing dark reds and purples on my nails during this time of year. One nail polish that I picked up recently is Maybelline's SuperStay Gel Nail Colour in Deep Red. It is the most perfect autumn colour and it is really glossy and chip resistant too!

3. Favorite fall candle?

I am not much of a candle addict, so I only have two Yankee Candles in my house which are Black Cherry and Soft Blanket. Black Cherry is a really lovely yet strong scent that can instantly make your entire room smell amazing. Soft Blanket, which is my actual favourite, is a lot more subtle. The scent is very clean yet relaxing, I love lighting it at night time and getting all cosy under my duvet.

4. Favorite fall scent or perfume?

I do not tend to wear different perfumes or scents according to the season, I just like to go with the flow. My favourite perfume in my collection at the moment, however, is Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur.

5. Favorite fall drink?

I honestly do not think that you can go wrong with a nice cup of tea. I am not a coffee drinker and am not into all of these pumpkin-spiced lattes etc, so tea is what I go for when I want a hot drink. Plus, I love having a cup of tea as an excuse to dunk some biscuits in it too!


6. Favorite fall scarf or accessory?
I have a really chunky pale pink scarf that I love to wear during both autumn and winter. It is great for layering, plus it keeps me nice and warm what with England's unpredictable weather! I also adore my maroon coloured beanie hat.

7. Favorite fall hair style?

I tend to alternate between three hairstyles all year round to be honest. My hair is quite fine and doesn't hold styles very well. So, the three I usually stick to are loose waves, a messy bun or a simple ponytail to keep my hair out of my face.

8. Favorite fall activity?

I am not a huge fan of the weather getting colder, so a lot of my favourite activities at this time of year are usually based inside. One thing I love to is discover new recipes and bake some yummy sweet treats in my kitchen. Cupcakes, brownies, cookies - you name it! I also simply like to snuggle up and watch films/TV with my friends, family or my boyfriend.

9. What is your favorite thing about fall?

I like the beginning of autumn best when the air is crisp, it isn't too cold outside and the leaves start to turn orange and red. I think that the scenery in the UK in autumn is really gorgeous.

10. Best fall memory?

No specific autumn memories jump out too me as I am much more of a summer kinda girl. However, I love getting excited about Halloween because me and my friends always dress up and go out clubbing.

11. Hottest fall trend?

As you can probably tell from the first question in this tag, a trend that I really like is berry coloured lips. I also love wearing check shirts in the autumn, tartan is a huge trend right now!

And those are all of my answers to the 'I Heart Fall' tag, I hope that you enjoyed reading them! I would like to tag ALL of you to give this tag a go for yourselves and remember to link your responses below so I can check your answers too!

4 comments:

  1. Soft Blanket sounds perfect for this time of the year. I usually like fresh, laundry-ish scents. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those types of scents are my favourites too, they are so calming! Thank you reading :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this tag! Soft blanket sounds like a really cosy scent, perfect for autumnal evenings <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jenny! Have you done this tag before? I'd love to see your answers. Also, I highly recommend Soft Blanket :) thank you for reading & commenting xx

      Delete