Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 2 June 2014

What I Got For My 20th Birthday | Part Two

Hi guys. It was my 20th birthday last Wednesday and I was very lucky to get lots of lovely presents from my loved ones. I have already posted part one of what I got for my birthday (which you can read here,) but today I thought that I would share part two with you all. Part One was focused on what my family and my boyfriend got me but today features the gifts that were given to me by my closest friends. As I mentioned in my previous post, I am extremely grateful for all of the presents that I have received and I am really excited to share all of these bit and bobs with you all. So, let's get started!


First up, my best friend Sarah got me a lovely array of gifts! She knows that I absolutely adore both floral patterns and crop tops, so she got me this cute little number from H&M along with a gift card too. As well as this, Sarah also bought me a Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade 'Dark Knight Waterl-oops!' The story behind this is that I bought this lipstick for both of us to wear on Halloween as part of a vampy make-up look but I lost it whilst we were out clubbing. So, she kindly bought me a new one! To top everything off, Sarah also got me a Moringa set from The Body Shop which features a shower gel, a body milk and a mini loofah. I think it's safe to say that I was thoroughly spoiled by my best friend!

My other best friend Laura got me these two amazing gifts. The first gift is this set of three moon candles, which are basically flameless glass candles that change colour. They are controlled by a little remote control which can change the candles into 13 different colour settings and different lighting modes too. Laura knows that I often have relaxing pamper nights and she thought that these cool little candles would help set the mood. Not only this but she also got me two Lush products; the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar (my favourite ever Lush product) and the Sex Bomb Bath Bomb, which I am yet to try. I cannot wait to use them!

Next up my friend Chloe, (whose blog is Coco Mykel,) bought me these lovely bits from Clinique. As Chloe works for Clinique, she loves their products and thought that I would too! First is their Universal Face Primer which I got a tube of at Christmas and I absolutely adore it, so Chloe got me another lot so that I fully stocked for a while! As I am a bit of a lip crayon addict, she also got me one of their infamous Chubby Sticks in the shade Woppin' Watermelon - which is a nice and natural sheer pink colour. Last but not least, Chloe also bought me two nail enamels in the shades 'Party Red' and 'Hi Sweetie.' I absolutely love them and I do not own a lot of high end make-up, so this very exciting for me!



My friend Lucy got me this amazing bundle of goodies! She bought me this really cool journal called 'F*ck! I'm In My Twenties,' which has lots of different sections and subjects within in that you can write about and document as time goes on. It even has a section for a self portrait! As well as this she also got me two cute and dainty Urban Outfitters bracelets, some adorable cat socks with little ears and a vivid neon nail varnish. Plus, some Dairy Milk Oreo for good measure - yum!




My good friend Charlotte bought me this really interesting book all about nail art which includes hundreds of really cool and pretty designs for me to try. For those of you who do not know, I carried out a nail course near the end of last year and so even though I am still a beginner, I love all things to do with nails and nail art! To accompany the book, she also got me three nail varnishes from Natural Collection; a bright pink, a deep purple and a white (which will come in very handy for a lot of designs!)


Last but certainly not least are the presents from my friend Danielle. She bought me this gorgeous set of products from Baylis & Harding. In the set is a cream wash, a body cream and some soap. All three of the products have a sugar cane, basil and lime scent which is incredibly fresh. As well as this, Danielle also bought me a cute little BFF Me To You teddy and a bottle of vodka, which is my drink of choice!

I hope you all enjoyed reading part two of 'What I Got For My 20th Birthday.' If you haven't done so already, check it part one here! I am absolutely in love with all of the gifts that I have received and cannot wait to start using them all. I am well and truly overwhelmed with how amazing my friends & family are and how generous they have been. I am extremely happy and grateful! Thank you for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the journal, where abouts is it from? :)

    lucyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe that it is from Urban Outfitters :) x

      Delete