Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 13 February 2014

My Favourite Valentines Day Products

Hi guys! Today I thought that I would show you some of my favourite products that are also Valentines Day inspired - aka red and pink makeup! All the products mentioned in this post are ones that I have use all of the time and absolutely adore, I would recommend them to anybody. I will most definitely be wearing some of them tomorrow! I hope that whatever you are up to on February the 14th, whether you are single or taken, you have a lovely day and remember to spoil yourselves rotten! With that in mind, here is a list of some gorgeous Valentines Day Products that are featured above.

A vivid red lip crayon that is super moisturising and lasts for hours.

An ultra feminine, rich perfume with notes of peonies and pink berries.

A classic and opaque red nail varnish.

A deep pink polish that gives an incredibly shiny, professional finish.

A beautiful berry coloured lipstick with great staying power.

A rich burgundy lip stain that stays put all day long.

A stunning rose gold glitter polish.

A chip resistant berry coloured polish that is incredibly opaque.

A liquid rosy pink tint for both lips and cheeks.

A vibrant pink lipstick which also smells like watermelon.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and even though it is rather short, I really enjoyed making it. Again, whatever you are doing on Valentines Day, I hope that you have a fabulous time. Thank you :)

4 comments:

  1. So much pink and love! :) I'd definitely steal your nail polishes - this Essie looks amazing!!!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Essie polish is definitely worth a try :) thank you for reading! x

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love the look of the essie nail polish <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie, I love that polish so much! xx

      Delete