Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 23 October 2013

My Favourite Autumn/Winter Outfit

Hi guys! Now that we are well into autumn/winter here in the UK, it is very hard to decide on what to wear as the weather can be so temperamental. One minute it can be freezing cold and the next, mild and sunny. With that in mind, I thought that today I would share with you one of my favourite outfits to wear at the moment. I haven't done a fashion related blog post in quite a while now and so I thought that it would be a nice change! 


Here is a list of what I am wearing. If the items are still available in store or online, I will link them below.

Beanie hat: H&M
Denim jacket: Topshop
Necklace: New Look
Crop top: Topshop
Disco pants: Missguided
Shoes: Converse 


I hope that you have enjoyed this post and that it has given you some inspiration as to what to wear in the up and coming months. Please let me know if you would like me to do more fashion-related posts as I really enjoy making them. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment