Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Sunday 1 September 2013

My Month Via Instagram - August 2013

Hi guys, I literally cannot believe that August is over already. it only feels like yesterday that I was sitting at my desk writing about what I was up to during July! Knowing that we are now nine months into 2013 is crazy, the next thing we know it will be Christmas! This month hasn't really been too busy or interesting for me in terms of activities, my life is a little samey at the moment but I still wanted to write this post regardless, as I have been doing so every month since I first started this blog and I can't go breaking tradition now can I?! So,without any further ado, here is what I have been up to throughout the month of August.

1. This is a little bit of a random post but I am proud to say that I have finally found all three variations of Coke bottles with my name on them. When Coca Cola first started doing this advertising technique, they only release the top 100 most popular names in the UK, and my name sadly didn't make the cut as it isn't that popular here. However, they have recently added over 100 more new names and mine was luckily included. Have any of you guys found your names yet? Let me know :)

2. Secondly this month, I went to one of my favourite nightclubs with my friend Sarah. I think it's safe to say that we had a really good time and had a good drink (or several drinks!) Apart from the actual night out itself, one of my favourite things is the process getting ready beforehand. I really loved my outfit this night (I borrowed the bralet from my friend Laura,) as it made me feel really confident. I am definitely an extreme girly-girl who loves spending their time doing their make-up and so on for a night on the town!

3. I recently bought this stunning dress from H&M and I had to share it with you all, as I love it so much. Not only is the dress a bargain, coming in at £14.99, but it's cut-out details are so gorgeous. The cut-outs are both at the side of the dress and atthe front at the top of the stomach area, as you can see in the photo above. It is an extremely flattering dress. They also do the dress in a lovely green colour if that's more up you're alley! 

4. I posted this photo on Instagram last weekend as a throwback from 2010 when me and my friend Laura went to Reading Festival for a day. We saw acts such as the likes of Blink 182, Paramore, You Me At Six and many more. Seeing a lot of my friends go to the festival this year made me definitely want to go next year. I spent a lot of my weekend watching the live streams and wishing I was there, sad I know! I hope that I can save up some money and go next year, otherwise I will be very upset! (P.S - I cannot believe how bright and red my hair was back in the day!)

5. This is just a picture I took on a day that me and my Mum went on a girly day out shopping. We spent some mother and daughter time browsing through all of our favourite shops and we found some lovely bits and bobs! We don't often get manyopportunities to spend the whole day together due to my Mums's strange working hours and so I was really happy to spend such a lovely day with her.

6. Last but not least, I spent a really nice day at my friend Sydney's house. As she completed a nail course last year, whenever we hang out she tends to do my nails for me. This time around I went for a gold, glittery Shellac polish and I love it. I hate how often normal nail varnish chips and so Shellac is perfect for me. I haven't posted a picture of my nails to Instagram yet but I am sure I will, so keep your eyes peeled! Afterwards, seeing as it was beautiful sunshine, we decided to do a spot of sunbathing in Sydney's garden. I also think that I made a new friend in her gorgeous dog, Ossie. Isn't he just adorable! 

I hope that you have enjoyed reading about what I have been up to this month. Please stay tuned to my blog as I have a lot of content ready to post in the next few weeks. Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment