Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 3 July 2013

My Guest Post For Beauty Becky


Hi guys. I recently wrote a post for one of my favourite blogs that I follow, Beauty Becky. As Becky is currently on holiday, she hand selected a few fellow bloggers to write a post for her which have been scheduled whilst she is away. The topic I chose to write about is 'My Top 5 Beauty Buys For Under £5.' As mentioned in the post, I am a firm believer that many high street brands can be just as good, if not better, than some higher end products. The products that I have selected for this post are so effective and are great for those on a budget. 

Furthermore, I would really appreciate it if you all clicked here to hop over to Becky's page and give the full article a read. Also, I really recommend that you all follow Becky as her blog is amazing, so I will leave all of her social networking links below. Thank you for reading and keep your eyes peeled for more posts very soon!


Beauty Becky's Links
Blog - Twitter - YouTube - Facebook - Bloglovin' - Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nessie, your blog is great also - followed! :) xx

    ReplyDelete