Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 28 May 2013

It's My Birthday!

Hi guys. As you can tell from the title of this blog post, today is my birthday! I am now 19 and only have one year left of being a teenager. As I did most of my celebrating over the weekend, today has been a pretty chilled day. My friend and fellow blogger Chloe came over and we spent the day together. I have decided that since I haven't done a post for about a week or so now, I would show you all what my lovely friends and family got me present wise. This isn't me trying to brag or anything like that, but I would simply like to share my excitement and my birthday with you all. Also, apologies for my poor photography skills but I took them very quickly earlier on today!




Firstly, my friend Bethany has kindly given me her copy of 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson' by John Green and David Leuithan. I am really excited to read it knowing that she loved it so much. Plus, after reading both 'The Fault In Our Stars' and 'Looking For Alaska,' I have become a huge John Green fan. Bethany also bought me a really cute notebook. Knowing that I am really into writing, she thought it would be the perfect gift for me.



Secondly, my very talented friend Lucy drew me this amazing picture of myself and Josh Franceschi. For those of you who don't already know, my favourite band are You Me At Six and I have a slight love/obsession for Josh. I really love this sketch and I am going to buy a cute frame for it so I can display it proudly in my bedroom!






Next, my friend Charlotte got me this cute make-up bag with lots of lovely goodies inside.  I am in desperate need of a new make-up bag as my other one is getting a bit dirty - so I am very happy. Inside were a few pampering products including the face mask and hair mask above. She also got me a lovely strawberry scented Natural Collection shower gel which smells amazing - however, I have already started using it and so I have not included it in today's post. The last thing Charlotte got me is a pack of five adorable string-like bracelets from Topshop which I adore, but as they are so small and delicate, my camera could not pick up the detail in them very well at all - hence I have not included a photo :(



Chloe (Coco Mykel) got me a Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleansing Kit which I am chuffed with! I have never used any high-end skin care products before and I have heard so many rave reviews about this particular product. I am very excited to use it and pamper myself tonight! The kit also comes with a handy little guide giving step-by-step instructions. I will most likely end up dedicating a whole post to this product in the future after I have been using it for a while, so that I can review the product for you all. 


My friend Danielle got me these wonderful goodies. Everybody who knows me is aware that my alcoholic beverage of choice is vodka. I am looking forward to my next night out so that I can crack open this bottle. I am also addicted to Drumstick Squashies and Galaxy chocolate so I am definitely going to be pigging out over the next few days.

In addition, my parents got me a bottle of 'Reb'l Fleur' by Rihanna but I forgot to photgraph this! This is my all time favourite perfume and I use it almost every day. I cannot really explain the smell to you but it is gorgeous. This is probably about the fourth bottle I have gotten now, as everybody knows how much I love it! I definitely recommend to all of my readers. My parents also got me two really cute matching underwear sets but I have decided not to include them ;)

Overall, I have had a wonderful birthday and I am so thankful for all of the gifts that my friends and family have bought me. It makes me realise how much I appreciate them and how much they care for me. I am one lucky girl :) Thank you all for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for both the birthday wish and for reading Adele, I really appreciate it :) I'm sorry for the late reply, my Internet has been down for several days but now it is finally back up and running! I was starting to have Blogger withdrawel symptoms haha - I will check out your post now! x

    ReplyDelete